If you always wanted to know how your camera actually works its capabilities and limits - this class might be the right thing for you. Get a handle on aperture, shutter speed and ISO and transform your images into exactly what you want them to be. This workshop also covers a comprehensive introduction to Photoshop and how you can enhance the quality of your images with a few clicks.
Part 1 - Shooting:
- Introducing photographic principles - aperture, time, ISO, focus;
- Different photography formats,
- On-location shooting.
Part 2 - Editing:
- Introducing Photoshop/Lightroom/Aperture,
- Explaining file formats,
- Importing/opening images,
- Analysing assignment images,
- Working with basic functions - brightness/contrast, crop, saturation,
- Correct saving and storing,
- Photo enhancing with Nik Softwares' plugins - Viveza, Define, Silver Efex Pro.
A digital SLR with interchangeable lenses is a plus but not a necessity. The bare minimum is a camera that can: shoot RAW images, have a manual and aperture priority exposure setting. Note: You can still participate and shoot without these features, but you will be severely limited in the quality of your images and your ability to capture them effectively.
You will also need to bring your own computer, one that is strong enough to run Adobe Photoshop.
You will also need Adobe Photoshop. If you do not have Photoshop, follow this link and download the 30 day free trial for Photoshop CC: http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp.
Adobe Lightroom or Apple Aperture are recommended as they will be used during the workflow and noise reducing sections of the workshop. Nik Softwares' plugin (Viveza, Define, etc.) are highly recommended.
Price for one-on-one Basic Photography Workshop is 100 EUR. This workshop is available only in Slovenia. Contact me for more information.